Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introduction: Dennis Mayes "On the Move"!


by Dennis Mayes

My name is Dennis Mays and I'd like to start out by telling you a little bit about myself and why I'm on the move in Springfield. Having lived in this wonderful little slice of heaven all my life, I have had the chance to see some awesome things happen here. Granted "all my life" only covers twenty-one years, but in that time Springfield has grown considerably. From things like a new ice rink and minor league baseball stadium, to big city fly-over interchanges and airport terminal.. There is no doubt in my mind that just like all of us, Springfield is on the move and growing. It seems to me that year after year new sub-divisions and apartment complexes are popping up all over the place around town. This leads me to believe that I'm not the only one who enjoys the little things like Fair Week, Mexican Villa, and cashew chicken that make Springfield what it is today.

Now why I'm on the move. Just recently my mother (Kim Batson) has opened the newest coffee shop in Springfield, Sinatra's Coffee Gallery. Being the amazing mother she is, she has bestowed upon me the honor of taking care of her "baby" during the week while she attends to other matters. Some of you may have been in, others of you might not have had the opportunity to visit us yet. Either way we are here to provide "you" Springfield with: excellent drinks at an exceptional price. At Sinatra's we also offer meals and snacks to accomodate any size appetite. Whatever you may come in for, you can always count on being treated with respect and getting exactly what you ask of us, because after all we wouldn't be in business if it weren't for the great patrons of this city. Honestly a coffee shop can "survive" anywhere, but it wouldn't make getting up with the crack of dawn as rewarding as it is in Springfield. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize there was another coffee house in Springfield. I checked out the site...Looks very nice. I will be sure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete